To make the organization self-sustained and self-financed, Padakhep initiated some income-earning ventures/enterprises. These enterprises strive to support and strengthen the socio-economic conditions of the beneficiaries through facilitating access to inputs and marketing of their products and income generating activities.
- Make Padakhep financially self-sufficient through the enterprises.
- Ensure a profitable and sustainable agricultural production system and raise the purchasing power by increasing real income of the beneficiaries.
- Offer training to public and private sector’s professionals working in extension & development and social activities.
- Build capacity of the stakeholders to promote enterprises.
Major Areas of Intervention include
- Production and marketing of quality seeds
- Developing and managing human resources of Padakhep and other organizations through training offered by Padakhep Institute of Development and Management (PIDM)
- Printing and publishing quality materials for Padakhep and other organizations.
- Fish culture with beneficiaries participation through establishing forward and backward linkages