In order to secure the poor people from disasters, Padakhep has incorporated disaster management activities in its development program which is closely related to poverty alleviation. Padakhep’s interventions on disaster risk reduction thus aim at contributing to improve living conditions of the people by reducing vulnerabilities to disaster through building their capacity to face disaster; efficiently to manage the situations during hazard and find ways for early response and recovery.
- Programmed Initiatives for Monga Eradication (PRIME)
- Disaster Risk Reduction/ Enhance Resilience ((DRR/ER) Program
- Special Assistance for Housing of Sidr- affected Borrowers (SAHOS)
- Rehabilitation of Sidr-affected Coastal Fishery Small Business and Livestock Enterprises (RESCUE)
- Livelihood Restoration Project (LRP)